In accordance with the terms of Organic Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, we hereby inform you that the personal data contained in this communication have been gathered from contact between yourself and the staff of ALFA UNO SERVICIOS, S.L., or from publicly accessible sources, and incorporated in a contacts filing system the purpose of which is to maintain a commercial and/or professional relationship with you. You may exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and objection by contacting the Data Controller at the address Alcalá, 136 – 1ºD – 28009 Madrid
- Firefox at http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- If you use another browser, you may obtain more information about how to configure the installation of cookies via the help or assistance section of said browser.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you can continue to use our website in the normal manner, although your user experience may be impaired. Cookies are used with the aim of maintaining the session, the statistical analysis of the website with Google Analytics and tools related to Advertising with Adwords. Norms regarding cookies are in constant evolution so as to adapt to new practises or, even future changes in norms. We recommend you read our legal conditions periodically so as to be aware of the applicable version at all times.
For more information about cookies, what they are and what they are used for, click here.